Tax season is officially here, and if you’re like most Americans, you will be getting a tax refund this year. If you’re looking to make the most of your money, come spend your tax refund at Nissan of Lake Charles. Here are three ways to maximize the use you get from your refund.
- Down payment. Depending on the amount of your tax refund, it could go a long way towards funding a sizable down payment on a great new or used car. The larger your down payment, the smaller your car loan and monthly payments will be.
- Accessories. Make your car even more exciting with some new accessories. Get some quality floor mats, amped-up performance parts, premium seats, or a new sounds system.
- Repairs. If you’re not looking to buy a new car, but your current one needs some work, use your tax refund to pay for any needed repairs. Remove some dents, get a good tune up, get a thorough detailing, and anything else your car needs to make it look, feel, and smell like new again.
Whatever your car needs are, here at Nissan of Lake Charles, we will help you make the best use of your tax refund dollars.
Have the holidays left you in a funk? Whether you were stressed out by family, overindulged in too many seasonal goodies, or are trying to make this upcoming year better than the last – here are some tips to start the New Year right.
- Start a new sleep routine, and stick to it. To get a proper amount of sleep every night, consistency is key. Winding down the same time each night and waking the same time each morning will set your body’s natural rhythm.
- Consider practicing yoga, which will not only provide you with the meditation you may need to de-stress but also will start you off on a mild exercise routine.
- Similarly, as cliché as it may sound, make your New Year’s resolution related to the gym. Getting in shape will make you happier as well as healthier.
- If you feel monetarily drained from buying presents this year, start saving more money, by putting a small portion of all your earnings into a savings account.
- Lastly, pick up a new hobby, ideally one with a creative outlet, such as cooking, which can aid you in your healthy quest.
For more tips, or to start the New Year out with the new car of your dreams, stop by and visit us anytime at Nissan of Lake Charles, where we would love to see you!